Are you looking for a summer camp for your kids?
Register at the MEGA Sports Camp organized by HICF.
It is a place where kids get to do what they love – running, jumping, kicking, singing. Kids will learn how athletic disciplines can make a difference in their physical and spiritual life.
See flyer for details
All are invited for HICF three day conference. Admission is free.
Guest Speaker: Pr. Felix Chivandire
Topic: Servant Leadership
Friday at 7:00 PM
Saturday at 11 AM and 6PM
Sunday at 10:30 AM
Venue: Briggs Chaney Middle School
1901 rainbow drive, Silver Spring. 20905
Please visit our Facebook page
For more information, please feel free to contact
Pr. Mathew Simon at 301-613-3304
Brother Jacob Kuruvilla at 301-980-5130 or
Brother Munawar Khan at 240-461-4091
List of items to intercede, you can add to it
1. Increasing daily time with the Lord
2. Growing in the Word.. Dedicated structured learning of the Word.
3. Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
4. Requesting the Holy Spirit to provide the utterance so people can Pray in tongues.
5. Requesting to be plugged in the Lord asking for growth and to be fruitful.
6. Unconditional love in practice. True forgiveness and healing from past events. Requesting for fruits of the Spirit.
7. Servant leadership... Ability to lead and also to follow.
8. Spiritual warfare - Understanding of strongholds and territorial spirits that are blocking Lord work at home and in community.
9. Breaking of territorial spirits..
10. Praying for new souls to be saved
* Ask God to open their spiritual eyes (2 Cor. 4:4).
* Ask God to give them ears to hear (Matt. 13:15),
* Ask God to give them faith to believe (Acts 20:21).
* Ask God to give them the will to respond (Rom. 10:9).
* Ask God to send people into their lives to witness to them (Matt. 9:38).
* Ask God for ways to build caring relationships ((I Cor. 9:22).
* Ask God for opportunities to witness (Col. 4:3).
* Ask God for boldness to witness (Acts 4:29).
* Ask God for an opportunity to invite them (Luke 14:23).
* Ask God to set them free from spiritual captivity (2 Tim. 2:25-26).
11. Praying for physical healing for people we know.
12. To hear from God.. Two way prayer. Operate in the Prophetic.
13. Pray for children, schools, friends, teachers and caregiver's. More children for who are asking the Lord for more.
14. Pray for youths in church
15. Pray for each ministry in church
16. Place of worship.
17. Pray for Easter convention
18. Pray for church families, husband-wife relationships, parent-children relationships. Pastor and trustees families.
19. Praying for city, Nation, President and new administration
20. To be faithful in small things
21. More and more active participation in church ministries.
22. For everyone to come before time to church and related events.
23. Boldness to obey God's commandments.
24. To rejoice when others succeed.
25. Reduce use and focus on "I" but decide what's best for the kingdom of God.
26. To sharpen God given skills and talents and to use them for Lord.
27. Help with new jobs, favor at work, financial independence, help with business ventures.
28. Finances for church
29. Travel mercies
30. Praying for neighbors and helping them.
31. Tithe and beyond..generosity in giving to release finances to support ministries and those who are needy.
32. Community and state issues..(Maryland ranked fourth among the top states per capita in trafficking cases last year, trailing Nevada, California, and Ohio, according to the National Human Trafficking Hotline.)
33. Importance of body being the temple of God and ensuring it's kept pure and holy. Control on food. Control on thoughts. Control on words, control on deeds.
34. Praise and thanksgiving
35. Pray over the prophetic words spoken personally and corporately over our church.
36. Pray for wisdom and revelation; boldness, anointing in individual lives and corporately.
37. Each of our family member saved and healed
38. For our single brothers and sisters seeking marriage
39. Spirit of prayer to fall on church
40. For persecuted saints
You can add to the lists
This is a Question we are going to explore in our Bible Study Session starting next Friday. Sept 23 . We will be hosting Bro Mark Karapetyan who will be leading this study .
Topic: Why Apologetics ?
Venue : 4423 Doncaster Drive Ellicott City MD ( Bro Jacobs Residence)
Date: Sept 23 (Friday)
Time: 7:30 pm
Future Sessions(tentative) : Oct 7, Oct 14, Oct 21.
If you want know more about Bro Mark Karapetyans ministry , Please go to the website (http://www.whatifurwrong.com)
So please mark your calendars . More details to follow in coming days.
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Greetings to you all in Jesus name.
Just a reminder about HICF family retreat
1. Pastor Jacob Mathew and
2. Evangelist Cornelius Cross (both anointed men of God.)
They will be ministering with the Word and Songs.
Also we will have program for our children.
We will have time for recreation and games as usual.
Adults $177 from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon including all meals and stay
$147 from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon including all meals
Children under 13, $45 from Thursday to Sunday
From Friday to Sunday children $35 including meals.
Come and be blessed. It will be a wonderful time of worship, fellowship and relaxation .
Check with your work and take leave and do not miss this great opportunity together as HICF Family.
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Greetings to you in Jesus name.
Since Sunday the Lord has been pressing in my heart to have prayer and fasting before our retreat starts. Not just for retreat but also for our church, families and individual breakthroughs.
Prayer moves heaven. It is in prayer we receive breakthroughs.
The kingdom work is established in prayer. It is prayer that gives authorization as it is in heaven to manifest on earth.
And we are going to see some amazing work of God in this season.
I would encourage you if you would join in the same from July 24 to August 14. All the 21 days we will have prayer.
During this time we do not want to be distracted about cooking and entertaining, so please don't offer any food in the prayer meetings from July 24 to August 14. You can offer water or tea. Those who want to eat can eat at home and come for the meetings.
Fast is open to what you are led to do, a meal fast a day or complete fast or Daniel fast. Key is corporately we want to consecrate this time in prayer. We have seen the hand of God in the days past and we will see more of His miraculous work established in our midst in this season.
Love and prayers,
Ages : 4-12 years
Please bring your own lunch.
Snacks and Beverages will be provided.
Total cost per child : $ 20.00
Free T-shirt and bag for all who register by June 17, 2016. Please bring your own Soccer
We encourage everyone to participate and take this as an opportunity to recharge our faith batteries and experience more of God's love in our hearts. The word of God says that in our weakness God's strength is made perfect. Jesus said when the bridegroom is taken away from them they will fast. Fasting is Normal Christianity..